<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, April 15, 2004

WET 

Feeling very frustrated. I would like to add links and join webrings and invite comments, but have never meddled with hmtl before and am scared to try. It leaves this blog very isolated - I suppose no-one ever reads it anyway, and I should just treat it as a private diary. But I would like to reach out a bit to other bloggers. Oh, well.....

A wet day. A wet day with wet dogs and girls in season. Don`t even feel up to any more sheep anecdotes. Am going off to build up the fire in the stove and get a good book. So there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?