<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

So the Spanish got out from under. They simply elected someone who didn`t support "George`s War" as they call it. Americans are referring to it as the death of democracy. NO, it`s democracy in action. The people considered, and the people voted. Wish we could get out from under.......

I have some interest being shown in puppy Chloe and it is borne in upon me with the inevitability of a tidal wave that if prospective buyers are to visit, I will have to scrub and gut the house and make it look less like a hovel camped in by gypsies (and dogs). Come to think of it, a tidal wave could be of considerable help, if directed straight through the front door and out the back.

I hate housework and seldom do any. I seem to remember that Joan Rivers once said ; "Never do housework. Once a year just call the police, tell them you`ve been burgled and cry a lot". Profoundly sensible woman.

She also said, I think, that the trouble with housework is that you scrub, dust and make beds and in six months you have it all to do again. That`s me exactly.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?