<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Saturday, September 12, 2009

PUPPY POWER 

Allegra`s puppies are thriving. They have at last found names - Blanche and Velvet - and discovered how well tiny teeth fit into my ankles. They are at the perennially underfoot stage, and when I walk I have to adopt a strange gait known as "the puppy shuffle" to avoid squashed Papillon.

Allegra doesn`t so much believe in playing with them as in giving them a good strenuous workout, and I think very healthy puppies will be the result, probably with muscles like Arnie.
Comments:
Lovely - look forward to seeing more pictures soon. It is so good to see simple pleasures of the puppy world. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?