<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

JUST A GIGOLO 

It`s been a busy year for Julian. As senior stud dog he has been much in demand. He is – how shall I put it? – an enthusiastic worker with a true sense of vocation
And he`s had a good year. I think the best of it was Christmas, when he had two eager young things at once panting (literally – they`re dogs, after all) for his favours. .He was delighted to oblige.. No doubt he`ll want that every Christmas………
We have an excellent understanding on this. He has sex and I get paid. (Ithink there`s a name for this kind of relationship but Ijust can`t put my finger on it………)
Poppy, his latest, (a mature experienced redhead) has just left, and Julian is sitting on my knee, tired but happy his eyes a tad glazed. I think he might be muttering the Stud Dog Prayer –
“Thank you Lord for not making me a police dog, or a sheepdog or a sniffer dog, or a guide dog…………”
Comments:
Oh how hilarious!

I have a little spayed female papillon. I was too chicken to wade into the breed pool. Give all your little lovelies a scratch for me. :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?