<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Sunday, July 24, 2005

PAINT YOUR COW! 

I`m in a rush to go off to a christening but I`m so shocked by the police execution of an innocent man from Brazil ......!

Equipping the plods with a licence to kill any guy with a dark skin and a large bag is not my idea of how to run the war on terror. I`ve known quite a few policemen, and not many qualified for membership of Mensa , although a fair number were always up for a "bit of action"

This new approach should work wonders for London`s tourism.

I`m reminded of my cousin`s stories of the day before the hunting season opened in darkest Pennsylvania, out beyond Lancaster, when the farmers would call in Bossy and Buttercup and solemnly paint the word COW in huge white letters on their flanks.

I`m off tonight to catch the big white bus to another show. I`ll be carrying several large bags, and I`ve acquired quite a good tan.

Would I be safer wearing a sign?

I think I`d better not ask for suggestions.......
Comments:
I think if it were I, I would hastily (and solemnly) paint C-O-W on my own flank, rather than risk being shot for having too much luggage.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?