<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Saturday, July 23, 2005

BOTTOMS UP! 

Thanks to everyone who asked after me - I really am better, and to prove it went over to the East Coast today to visit friends and see a litter of puppies by Marcus. They are lovely, but I can`t see much of their father in them.

I mentioned this.

Just then the puppy bitch turned her back on us, displayng a prominent little pink bottom. My friend exclaimed triumphantly:

"See! she does take after Marcus! She has his arsehole!"

Something tells me the sun will shine out of hers , just like her dad`s ...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?