<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, June 23, 2011

HAIR AWARE 

Just an update on the accident with Fidget, the willy and the hair.


Yesterday Fidget went back to the vet.

I had supposed that his stitches were dissolving ones. But they weren`t.

The vet was very unsure about removing them without sedation. But little Fidget stood up on his hind legs with me holding him, and had 8 stitches removed from his penis without (excuse the expression) turning a hair. Everyone was very impressed.


Now I have asked around among people who keep long haired dogs, and yes, this sort of accident does happen sometimes. So be hair aware!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?