<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, November 01, 2007

IT`S A FAIR COPD 

I spent a boring hour having my breathing tested and proving yet again that I am useless at blowing into machines. I was told that I have asthma, which I knew, and COPD, which I didn`t.

But I wasn`t short of advice on the latter. The horse people I know are very familiar with the term COPD. So I have been advised that I should be out to grass as much as possible, if stabled demand a dust-free loosebox, and above all only eat fresh hay.

Despite feeling really well, I have decided not to enter myself for the Derby.

Shelby says he wouldn`t bet even one Bonio on me.
Comments:
Hi Elizabeth, I am really distressed that you've got COPD. I hope you're staying away from cigarette smoke (assuming you're not a smoker yourself) and anything else that worsens the situation. Please do take care of yourself, you're one of my favourite bloggers!
 
Thank you so much1 I really feel quite well, and I do take care, but it`s nice to know that someone is thinking of me !
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?