<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MERLIN 

In response to several enquiries, Rio`s brother has been named Merlin. I considered "Tiberius" for some time, (mainly to piss off my friends), but it was high time I settled on something.

He has now to learn it, and food plays an important part. At the moment, not being the sharpest knife in the box, he thinks "Merlin" means "pink oily fish" (he just had a lot of my salmon steak to reinforce the name lesson), but I have never had a dog so dim that he didn`t learn his name, not even Orlando...but that`s another story.

In view of his solid podgy body and surprising turn of speed, I rather think he does not resemble the legendary wizard as much as the Rolls Royce jet engine....one way or the other, Merlin he is.
Comments:
Never seen a cuter pink oily fish! :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?