<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, September 20, 2007

IT NEVER FAILS 

I took this picture in our local chemist`s. It illustrates the traditional Scottish method of contraception: you kick the bugger out of bed and replace him with a little rubber bag filled with hot water in a cosy tartan cover.

This method is guaranteed to be one hundred percent successful, and probably acceptable to most religions.
Comments:
I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This method is only for winter though :D Cant say I'd want a hot water bottle in the summer!
 
I think this method is quite possible in Scottish summers !
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?