<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Friday, January 13, 2006

I`M BACK ! 

No, I hadn`t given up the blog.

I had a complete computer meltdown, followed by a complete reinstall by two nice lads in a local shop who were really glad of the work. As we looked at the fried laptop in the workshop I noticed a distinct smell of weed, and went away hoping that they wouldn`t be too fried when they tackled it.

But here it is, up and running.

I`m sorry if the last post gave offence to the Welsh. I`ve really nothing against them, even if the electorate have. But I have to confess that as a former sheep breeder I have probably heard all of those jokes....and they all for some reason involve the Welsh (and welly boots). I even know the answer to the question "What do you call a sheep tied to a lamp post in Cardiff?"

But I`d probably better not say.

Meanwhile expect more news of the rampaging Cressida, bent on trashing the house, and Sonja`s tiny but determined Solitaire - one pound one ounce at five weeks.
Comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you're back.. I was afraid your "Achilles wooden leg" was acting up again! *snort* - I LOVE that!!
Stories of dogs trashing houses are always appreciated! Although my puppies have been pretty good lately (Shhhhhhh.... they'll hear me) it always makes me feel better to hear what other people's dogs are up to. :-)
I don't usually comment, but I do love your blog and miss it when you're gone!
 
"I was afraid your 'Achilles wooden leg' was acting up again! *snort* - I LOVE that!!"
- I meant, of course, that I love the TERM "Achilles Wooden Leg" NOT the ailment!! :-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?