<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, January 05, 2006

BLEAK JANUARY 

Bleak January.

Dull cold weather, and the big excitement of today has been worming puppies.

I discover that the weekend I am to judge has been designated by Virgin as a Special Engineering Weekend and that no trains are guaranteed at all between here and Stafford. My views on Virgin are too well known to repeat here. I`ve been phoning around and looking at cheap flights to Birmingham at just the wrong time. A wonderful day.

Really, something should be done about January.

Meanwhile, New Year Resolutions.

Diet.
Diet.
Diet.
Diet.
Walk to and from town (total of 4 miles).
Wash dogs more often.
Be more optimistic.
Diet.
Clean house....well, at least once, preferably before next New Year......
Diet.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?