<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Friday, January 20, 2006

HERE COME THE JUDGE 

Off tomorrow south to judge at a large Championship show on Sunday. Nerve-wracking but great fun.

As the schedules and entry forms went out not long before Christmas, amazingly and quite coincidentally I had a record number of Christmas cards, many with most affectionate messages (but none with money).

My sole and worst enemy in dogs sent me a card.

Let`s see just how popular I am after Sunday........
Comments:
After such a masterly display of knowledge,skill and breed expertise Im sure you will have made friends not lost them Elizabeth.Much love from a long term one!
 
sole and worst enemies? surely that is a bit over doing it, doubt you have really dangerous people about in your sport. They maybe loverly but in the end only dogs in a competition.

Well at least you got some chrissy cards, I'll bet one had some money in at least for you.he he Hoping your judging was fun and you got to display your knowledge, skill and expertise as honestly as you should.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?