<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Monday, October 08, 2012

THE GIRLS GO VISITING 

I`m back.

I`ve been ill for a while, due to inhaling cement dust at an unfinished shed used as a show venue in Belfast.   Drifts of white cement dust everywhere - "just what you needed", said my doctor, writing out the usual prescription for steroids and antibiotics.   Mind you, I wasn`t as bad as the poor woman there who had a light fitting fall on her - she escaped being killed, but had her toes broken.   Needless to say, I will not be going back there.

Meanwhile, the puppies also went to a show.   Not to be exhibited, just as visitors, to experience it....the people, the noise, the other dogs.   They rose to the occasion.






BELLE DOES HER SHOW POSE



AND SO DOES GRACIE

They walked and posed and were generally very sociable, which is so important for puppies .

As you can see, they were quite willing to show off on the move too.






BELLE SHOWS OFF


AND SO DOES GRACIE...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?