<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BLOGGER REFLECTION AWARD 

Hope and Fran at GOLLYLOG have amazingly awarded this blog the BLOG
GER REFLECTION AWARD
. I am very surprised and grateful.

I should nominate five other blogs which have given me inspiration and support. I`ll have to think about it. Hope and Fran of course, but quite a lot of the support for this blog comes from regular readers who are involved in the dog world but who don`t actually blog themselves. Papillon people don`t tend to, it seems.

Right away I`ll mention RABBITCH and INSPIRED TO BLOG (the links in the sidebar should actually work, unlike many of mine). More at a later date.

Shelby wants to know at what show I won this, and how did they get me on the table?

He doesn`t know about cranes...
Comments:
Congratulations, Elizabeth! Nobody could deserve the award more :) I've said this before, but I really enjoy reading your blog - both the way you write and the things you write about. They show me a world that I know nothing about.
 
No one deserves it more! It was a wonderful, noteworthy day in my life when I came upon "I should know better!" Your perspective on life has been a joy and inspiration. Thank you for all the smiles, rueful and gleeful.
 
Well Done, Elizabeth!Having been a part of your doggy life for more years than either of us care to remember Im pleased for you.Im sure Julian,Zena, Florian, Marcus, Allegra, Truly,Solitaire,Dorabella,Camilla,Mr Lentil,Sonia,Tamara,all other Volpecula Paps and not forgetting the Great Moon faced One, Shelby, are rightfully proud of their Mum!L
 
Congratulations! I've been a fan for almost 2 years now... appropriately enough, I found your blog one looooooong night while I was staying up with a newly whelped litter - you (well, your blog!) were great company then and you still are!! Thank you!
 
Well done Elizabeth you have been an inspiration to me on the road to ownining and showing papillons you blog is fab
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?