<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Thursday, April 12, 2007

BT - BLOODY TERRIBLE, ACTUALLY 

No. I didn`t die.

But my landline did. Again.

I am very sick of BT. A week without internet access this time. The source of the trouble was a building site at the top of the hill. They sent in men to clear the site and that`s what they did...including two of my poles and a large section of underground cable. The problem was not the repair, although I gather that a certain amount of friction between builders and BT made it more interesting.

No the problem was that BT emergency engineering staff take a four-day Easter weekend. Leaving me and most of the local area in the lurch while they took a week to complete a simple repair.

I wish I had cable. But it doesn`t reach here. I am dependent on landlines and BT has the monopoly there.

Never mind - the blog is back for the moment. Until they do more to the cable in two weeks time.

They said it would take a day.

I expect at least a month this time.
Comments:
Glad to see you back. Lost your email address, write me I need to ask you a question.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?