<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Sunday, September 11, 2005

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK 

Her name is Allegra, and she is a "puppy back" - meaning that I have been given her instead of a stud fee. She is Marcus` daughter, just five months old, and unbearably cute and knowing.

Mr Lentil assumes she is his early Christmas present and is very possessive.

She is mostly legs and tail and is so full of herself! It`s great fun to have a little person about the house.

(I must be mad - all I need is another one! Somebody stop me!)
Comments:
Kitten, anyone?

Madness is objective. Subjective? Whichever. Either. All I know is that I don't object. She's cute.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?