<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Friday, August 26, 2005

AUTUMNAL 

Well, I guess it`s autumn. Blustery rain, wet dogs - I think the long dry summer has spoiled me. I hate winter, and any suggestion that it`s coming on. If you have a spell to bring back summer, let me know.

Meanwhile life goes on. Mr Lentil, whose show debut looms alarmingly, is still only disposed to perform under the temptation of the entire contents of a delicatessen waved under his tiny petulant nose. Prudence, under the influence of warm weather, has cast all to the wind and is now virtually naked and unshowable (and looks a bit embarrassed shivering in the wind). And in a week a new girl arrives, a daughter of Marcus.

And it`s off to the big Scottish championship show tomorrow, an event known as a hurricane and deluge magnet - Florian, the big backpack and me off on the dawn GNER to Edinburgh. Pneumonia or glory!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?