<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Sunday, May 15, 2005

SCOTTISH BLOGMEET 

A lovely day out in Edinburgh ended by a blogmeet in a little pub on the Royal Mile called the Jolly Judge, which took some finding - I realise that I haven`t been in the Old Town since I was a student, and I`ve quite forgotten my way about.
I wasn`t at all sure about this idea and was feeling that maybe it was just as well that I would have to leave by 3.15 at the latest - but all the people were charming and welcoming, and I was really sorry that a previous engagement took me away so soon.
I look forward to the next one!
Comments:
It was lovely to meet you :-D I thoroughly enjoyed myself :-)
 
Glad you made it, and glad we didn't frighten you off!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?