<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Sunday, June 12, 2005

GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF IT 

I spent some time yesterday in a disconsolate queue in the local chemist. We have several local chemist`s shops, all owned by the same firm, and all inadequate. One thing I particularly detest is the constant audio advertising, strongly featuring the more depressing complaints.

Usually I let it flow over me and concentrate on more uplifting things, such as bills to pay and shopping to do. I was in this daydream mode when a movement behind snapped me out of it and I heard the overhead voice coo -

"......At some time most of us have to face up to haemorrhoids....."

I was amazed at the picture this conjured up. I`m fairly double jointed, but that particular position would be quite beyond me ...

If anyone out there uses this particular method of visual diagnosis, please don`t let me know.
Comments:
heehee... that's the second "face off" you've come across in a short period of time :) I remember your Sunshine post!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?